Julie is a 20 year old girl who is lucky enough to have an opinion on everything. She’s known as the “Bosnia Baby” thanks to her dad being Col. Bob Stewart and yes, she was actually named after an army tank called Juliet.
She has some pretty interesting views, and some great posts on her page.
Here is her newest post titled
Things I wish I knew when I was 16
|16 years old|
We all have things we wish we can go back and say to our younger selves, these posts I always find really interesting to read, peering into people’s inner thoughts and regrets. There is nothing I wish I could change, as I wouldn’t be me if I did, but there are a few things I wish I could have learnt a little earlier. Here are a few:
- Stop worrying too much.
- Things happen for a reason and some things just don’t work out there’s nothing you can do about it.
- Heartbreak is not the end of your life, you’ll meet someone better than you could ever have imagined.
- Don’t try so hard, you’ll get there.
- Save some of your money, you’ll need it later.
- Leave your skin alone.
- You get kicked out of school but it doesn’t matter. Education isn’t as important as everyone says it is.
- Your relationship with your parents will get better, they’re disappointed in you but they will get over it.
- Look after your hair, it doesn’t need to be bleached and dyed ridiculous amounts.
- Success isn’t the same for everyone.
- Family is important, look after your brother and sisters, they need you.
- Don’t be so scared to speak your mind.
- Alcohol isn’t always a great idea, in fact, you’re better off without it.
- Open your mind to other options.
- Friends will come and go, always be open to meet new people.
- Don’t be so scared of new people, soon enough you are going to meet the best person in the whole world, and your relationship won’t start for ages because you keep your guard up.
- Not everyone will like you.
- You won’t like everyone either but it’s okay, don’t worry – people show their true colours eventually.
- Don’t spend so much time in bed – go outside, live life to the fullest.
- Make your aim in life to be happy, stick to it.